Restaurant Cafe Manager - Lots of Autonomy!!
Jacksonville, FL 32034
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Structure
- The Cafe Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Cafe Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Cafe Manager
- The Cafe Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Cafe Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Jennifer Smith has over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry. This experience includes fast casual, banquets, high volume full service and fine dining restaurants. She has gained her experience in both Northern and Southern California, and most recently in the greater Salt Lake City area. Since graduating from California State University, Chico, she has retained positions as an Assistant Manager, to Catering Manager, to her most current role as Director of Catering. Jennifer has learned from her multifaceted roles how to execute and ensure high quality guest interaction. Her ambition for success comes down to more than just monetary, it’s to help others find their dream job and to reach their full potential. Being a recruiter is a perfect fit as it gives her the opportunity to impact people’s lives for the better.