Restaurant Director of Operations
2502 S 133rd Plaza, Omaha, NE 68144 Omaha, NE 68144 US
Director of Operations
Growing Restaurant Group - High Volume
In the past 30 years we have grown from our humble beginnings in the South to become one of the most well-known (and most fun!) casual dining concepts in the country. We’ve focused on providing our guests with an escape from the norm, from quality entrees to diverse options of entertainment. Our restaurants have become the perfect location for any occasion from birthday parties to Happy Hour to watching the big game. With stores from coast to coast and many more on the way, we have outstanding room for growth from within for Managers eager to take the next step in their career.
Title of Position: Director of Operations
Job Description: The Director of Operations will be accountable for overseeing the operations of one of our markets while creating a strong group of professionals through recruitment, coaching, mentoring and development. The Director of Operations is in a position to lead their team by example, following guidelines, procedures and our businesses values. As the Director of Operations, you will be engaged in all aspects of generating a multi-million dollar company from building guest relationships to promoting local community involvement. You’ll assemble techniques to put together sales and revenue targets, and integrate our strategic blueprint. We have been searching for a Director of Operations with value-driven leadership who's prepared to make the choices essential to achieve excellent outcomes. If you have the Director of Operations skill for building others and a passion for excellent service, this can be the best opportunity to enhance your career!
- Minimum of 5+ years current Restaurant Multi-Unit Management (District Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Ops, etc.) experience
- Must be open to relocation anywhere in the United States
- Must have experience overseeing restaurant Districts exceeding $60 million in sales
- Strong track record of hiring and developing talented Managers
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Passion for customer service and taking care of guests
- Dedication to excellent food quality and ensuring our restaurants maintain high levels of hygiene and consistency
- Must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Director of Operations in Omaha, Nebraska!
Tara Gates, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Tara Gates joined the Gecko Hospitality team as a Restaurant Recruiter in 2014. As a Recruiter, Tara has been very successful in connecting top talent candidates with successful corporate restaurants. She has mastered the craft of engaging candidates on a personal level, coordinating interviews with the clients, as well as determining the hiring needs and fulfilling the position with candidates that excel expectations set forth by the client. She attributes this to her 20+ years of experience managing different types of restaurant settings from privately owned upscale facilities, banquet, to casual corporate environments.
In addition to being a Recruiter, Tara is an adventurous risk taker and thrill seeker and has a passion for living on the edge. She enjoys four wheeling, rock climbing, white water rafting and traveling. Tara attended Penn State University and was an All Star Track and Cross Country runner.