Restaurant Event Sales Manager Dynamic Property | Concept
Seattle, WA 98108
- Competitive Wages
- Work/Life Balance
- Medical Plan
- Unlimited Growth Potential and Job Security
- The Event Sales Manager should have at least 3 years’ experience in this field
- The Event Sales Manager is passionate about, and grow with, the development of others
- A solid track record in achieving financial results
- The Event Sales Manager needs to be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Event Sales Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our team at all times
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.