Restaurant Executive Chef - Culinary Partner
- 5+ years of Executive Chef / Back of House management experience in an upscale casual dining environment
- Experience managing 25+ employees
- Ability to manage recipes and minimize waste
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven track record of premium quality food, cost controls, and inventory management
- Proven examples of leadership within the community
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package with bonus plan
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans with 50% company match
- Upward mobility and advancement opportunities
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.