Restaurant Executive Kitchen Manager - EKM
Silverdale, WA 98383
Job Description: This Executive Kitchen Manager is expected to maintain the highest food quality for our guests. The Executive Kitchen Manager will be in charge of all product ordering pertaining to the back of the house, managing, and controlling food cost and ensuring all food safety guidelines are being met. The Executive Kitchen Manager must be able to work closely and communicate with other members of management as they will work closely with the Service Manager to ensure proper unison between the front and back of the house and will be directed and developed by the Managing Partner on a daily basis.
- Discounted Dining
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary
- Work/ Life Balance
- Growth Opportunities
- And Many More!
- The Executive Kitchen Manger should always provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The Executive Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Executive Kitchen Manager
- A requirement for the Executive Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Kitchen Manager in a high-volume environment
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.