Restaurant Executive Kitchen Manager
Vallejo, CA 94591
Job Description: This Executive Kitchen Manager is expected to maintain the highest food quality for our guests. The Executive Kitchen Manager will be in charge of all product ordering pertaining to the back of the house, managing, and controlling food cost and ensuring all food safety guidelines are being met. The Executive Kitchen Manager must be able to work closely and communicate with other members of management as they will work closely with the Service Manager to ensure proper unison between the front and back of the house and will be directed and developed by the Managing Partner on a daily basis.
- Discounted Dining
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary
- Work/ Life Balance
- Growth Opportunities
- And Many More!
- The Executive Kitchen Manger should always provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The Executive Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Executive Kitchen Manager
- A requirement for the Executive Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Kitchen Manager in a high-volume environment
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!
Michael Chamberlain-Torres, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Michael Chamberlain-Torres joined Gecko Hospitality in 2014. He is a dedicated and diversely equipped hospitality professional. Michael has worked with the J.W. Marriott, Double Tree by Hilton, and Wingate by Wyndham hotels, holding leadership positions in both the Rooms and F&B Divisions. He aims to build lasting relationships with clients and to give back to the community.
To compliment his industry experience, Michael holds a BSBA from The University of Denver (Major: Hospitality Management). He is also a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP).
Hospitality and Tourism are both his personal and professional passions. He is an avid traveler who has visited over 50 countries. He enjoys cultural exchange, SCUBA, and gardening.
Michael assists Kevin Kalstad with our offices in the Pacific Northwest. He has been recognized by Gecko as a Top Performer on multiple occasions and is currently focusing on our Hotel/Resort/Private Club clients.