Restaurant Executive Sous Chef - Restaurant and Brewhouse
Seattle, WA 98101
- Competitive Wages
- Work/Life Balance
- Medical Plan
- Unlimited growth potential and job security
- The Sous Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Sous Chef
- A sold track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- High volume experience of 3+ years’ experience as a Sous Chef is a must for this position
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.