Restaurant Executive Sous Chef
Wilsonville, OR 97070
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Packages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Long / Short Term Disability
- A Fantastic Work Environment
- The Sous Chef must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years - $4M +
- Guest first mentality in all you do
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Sous Chef
- As solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Sous Chef should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Michael Chamberlain-Torres, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Michael Chamberlain-Torres joined Gecko Hospitality in 2014. He is a dedicated and diversely equipped hospitality professional. Michael has worked with the J.W. Marriott, Double Tree by Hilton, and Wingate by Wyndham hotels, holding leadership positions in both the Rooms and F&B Divisions. He aims to build lasting relationships with clients and to give back to the community.
To compliment his industry experience, Michael holds a BSBA from The University of Denver (Major: Hospitality Management). He is also a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP).
Hospitality and Tourism are both his personal and professional passions. He is an avid traveler who has visited over 50 countries. He enjoys cultural exchange, SCUBA, and gardening.
Michael assists Kevin Kalstad with our offices in the Pacific Northwest. He has been recognized by Gecko as a Top Performer on multiple occasions and is currently focusing on our Hotel/Resort/Private Club clients.