Restaurant Front of House Manager - New Opening
3104 E 26th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Cheyenne, WY 82001
Restaurant Front of House Manager
CASUAL THEME RESTAURANT NEEDED
This is your answer to your hospitality career search and new opportunities – apply today! We are looking for a talented Front of House Manager. We provide out quests with fresh and tasty cuisine in an environment that embraces hospitality and we do this by valuing our people their hard work and life-work balance. Looking for smart, dedicated and enthusiastic restaurant professionals. Someone empowered to anticipate and respond to customer needs, someone who can encourage, set goals and seize opportunities for professional growth.
Join our team today – FORWARD YOUR RESUME!
Our Managers support and ensure that the restaurant operates within our restaurants guidelines, while meeting/exceeding sales and profitability objectives established during the budgeting process.
- Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensure food quality and availability.
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
- Oversee and supervise all beverage purchasing.
- Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time.
- 2 plus years restaurant front of house management experience
- Fast Casual or Full Service Experience a plus
- Superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
- Able to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team
Apply Now-Restaurant Front of House Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.