Restaurant General Manager | Casual Dining
Totowa, NJ 07401 US
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant General Manager
- The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results.
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant General Manager must possess.
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant General Manager is a must for this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”