Restaurant General Manager | Fast Casual BBQ
New York, NY US
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation Time
- Sick Pay
- Great Opportunity for Advancement
- Medical Coverage
- The Restaurant General Manager should possess 3+ years of high-volume restaurant management experience.
- The Restaurant General Manager should have passion for developing and mentoring people.
- The Restaurant General Manager must have delivery/catering experience.
- The Restaurant General Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and a guest-orientated philosophy.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Scott Weaver is a results-driven Recruiter with over 20 years of hiring, human resources, hospitality management, and people development experience. He takes pride in his top retention results due to strong operational partnerships and a commitment to selecting top talent.
Scott grew up in the hospitality industry and quickly identified the impact of service focused team members exceeding guest expectations. Scott believes success starts with getting to know the people that drive your business. He has recruited throughout the United States and Canada and never tires of matching great leaders with the right Client.