Restaurant General Manager | Quick Service
New York, NY 10036 US
Quick Service Restaurant
Job Description: The Assistant General Manager would provide support to the restaurant during the daily operations, managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained, and assist in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. He/she would perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies and would also communicate and adhere to all company policies and procedures. General Managers are encouraged to drive sales, coach and motivate, as well as train and develop employees to be their best.
- Aggressive compensation
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- On-going performance evaluations
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Our Restaurant General Manager must have 2 years’ experience managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume.
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”