Restaurant General Manager | Upscale Casual Steakhouse & Tavern
Northford, CT 06472 US
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Career Growth Potential
- Bonus Plan
- The General Manager should always make themselves available to the restaurant
- The General Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is necessary for the General Manager
- An earnest desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must possess
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is necessary for this position
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Scott Weaver is a results-driven Recruiter with over 20 years of hiring, human resources, hospitality management, and people development experience. He takes pride in his top retention results due to strong operational partnerships and a commitment to selecting top talent.
Scott grew up in the hospitality industry and quickly identified the impact of service focused team members exceeding guest expectations. Scott believes success starts with getting to know the people that drive your business. He has recruited throughout the United States and Canada and never tires of matching great leaders with the right Client.