Restaurant General Manager â 45 Hour Work Week
Hemet, CA 92545
Family Dining - Immediate Need
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Our company is seeking a Restaurant General Manager who is team-oriented, highly professional and qualified to develop other individuals, while managing a revenue-driven, high-energy environment. Our restaurant opened its doors over 50 years ago, and has been serving delicious meals to the community ever since. Every breakfast, lunch and dinner meal that you eat is homemade using fresh and natural ingredients. We are known for our delicious assortment of dessert that are also made in house. Our restaurant is always giving back to the community by supporting local charities and hosting community in-house fundraisers. We are currently looking to add to the success of our company.
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager will be responsible for all overall operations of the restaurant. Responsibilities will also include hiring, training and developing the hourly staff and management team. Fantastic leadership and communication abilities will be essential as the General Manager. As the Restaurant General Manager you’ll set the overall tone for the restaurant and ensure that all team members are treated with respect and encouragement. The ability to solve complaints quickly and professionally will be a critical function as the Restaurant General Manager. Administrative functions of the Restaurant General Manager will include product ordering, scheduling, and monitoring all financial goals. As our Restaurant General Manager you’ll be expected to maintain excellent vendor communications and form professional relationships with local community organizations as well.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Full Service or Family Dining concept
- High volume background - must have Restaurant General Manager experience in establishments doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.