Restaurant General Manager – Craft Beer Taproom
1710 Sessums Dr, Redlands, CA 92374 Redlands, CA 92374
Restaurant General Manager
Apply Now - Immediate Need
We are looking for an enthusiastic Restaurant General Manager who is excited about food, loves serving guests and revels in being part of a winning team. At our restaurants, we aspire to the highest standard possible. Now only want to challenge ourselves, but also challenge the taste buds of our guests. Our pursuit of high-quality beer mixed with mouthwatering food has created an enjoyable environment for people to spend time and enjoy a break from the everyday routine. We’ve worked hard to incorporate the best quality food and freshest ingredients with to create meals that make our customers want to come back for more. If you are searching for a Restaurant General Manager career to showcase your strengths and progress your hospitality career in the Redlands area, apply today!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant General Manager should have a corporate restaurant background and can bring systems, SOP's, and accountability to our restaurant. The individual in this Restaurant General Manager role should be a self-starter who does not need to be managed. The Restaurant General Manager upholds responsibility for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of “Guest First" service to all guests; the upkeep of restaurant quality; the leadership, and the advancement/growth of team members; the creation and maintenance of a world of trust, credibility, respect and dignity. The Restaurant General Manager exercises independent judgment and models the standard in the day-to-day overall performance of job duties. The Restaurant General Manager will make sure that company policies and procedures are implemented and preserved in a consistent manner.
- Industry Leading Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Opportunity for career advancement with a stable, growing company
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Full Service concept
- Restaurant General Manager background with a corporate restaurant preferred
- High volume background; must have GM experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Redlands, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.