Restaurant General Manager – Special Events Venue
880 S Harbor Scenic Dr, Long Beach, CA 90802 Long Beach, CA 90802
Restaurant General Manager
High Volume Concept - Apply Today
Our company is in search of a Restaurant General Manager with the ability to keep up with a fast-paced work style. The Restaurant General Manager must be able to stay organized and manage a team of professionals. If this sounds like the Restaurant General Manager career you would like, apply today! Located across from the Queen Mary, our restaurant has been a favorite destination to enjoy a great meal with a fantastic view in the Long Beach area. We put a delicious spin on California’s Surf & Turf scene, featuring fresh seafood and unique menu options. Our restaurant offers an amazing culinary experience that’s almost as amazing as our view of the skyline. In addition, our restaurant has extensive special events and banquet space where we are able to hold Weddings, Corporate Events, etc.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager must be a leader for the entire restaurant. Our Restaurant General Manager must keep a consistently professional attitude and will be held accountable for the equally professional atmosphere of the restaurant. Superior leadership and coaching skills are necessary for the Restaurant General Manager to develop staff and mentor them to become proficient and excel in their career. The Restaurant General Manager will also be responsible for providing excellent guest satisfaction and outstanding food quality. The undertaking of administrative duties will also be expected of our Restaurant General Manager. This includes but is not limited to: scheduling, profit and loss, and controlling costs throughout the restaurant. Our Restaurant General Manager will have the ability to motivate staff and keep guest satisfaction a top priority while maintaining a well renowned and lucrative restaurant.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited growth potential
- Fun Upbeat Environment
- Minimum of 5+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in an Upscale Casual or above concept
- High volume background - must have Restaurant General Manager experience in restaurants exceeding $8 million in volume per year
- Upscale a la carte restaurant experience along with Special Events and Catering Experience
- Hotel Food & Beverage or Convention Center Management experience a plus
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees and Management
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Long Beach, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.