Restaurant General Manager & Assistant Manager - QSR
425 W Mission Ave, Escondido, CA 92025 Escondido, CA 92025 US
Restaurant General Manager & Assistant Manager
Immediate Need - Apply Now
We have a rich tradition which dates back over a century ago. Nearly 40 years ago we made the decision to expand in the US, and since then we have grown to nearly 100 locations across the country! What sets us apart from our competitors? Our dedication to quality, from the fresh ingredients we use to prepare dishes to our exemplary standards for store cleanliness, has customers coming back again and again. It also doesn’t hurt that our menu items are packed with flavor yet are healthy and nutritious. With more US growth on the horizon, we’re looking for talented Managers who are hungry & ready to take the next step in their careers.
At this time we are looking for the following positions in the Escondido area:
- Restaurant General Manager
- Restaurant Manager
Ready for a change? Apply today! Here's what we're looking for:
- Restaurant General Manager: 2-3 years of current experience as a Restaurant General Manager
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Today - Restaurant Manager Opportunities in Escondido, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.