Restaurant General Manager (NEW)
8407 US-19, Port Richey, FL 34668 Port Richey, FL 34668 US
Restaurant General Manager
SECOND-LARGEST QSR CONCEPT
Are you looking for a restaurant company where you feel you belong and are part of the “family”? We are looking for a Restaurant General Manager who wants to be part of a successful and growing company with a culture where continuous learning is encouraged and valued. If you’re passionate about what you do and are searching for a company where you feel you belong, come join us today! If you’re looking for a Restaurant General Management Career to showcase your passion and pride for the hospitality industry in the Port Richey, GM area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager is responsible for profit and loss which includes: forecasting of sales, controllable profits, and making adjustments as business conditions indicate, while maintaining and increasing the level of store sales. He/she would also ensure food, service and team quality standards at all times and would manage the hiring and developing of restaurant staff, as well as, maintain correct staff scheduling to service customers. The General Manager also projects a professional presence in the restaurant and conducts meetings each period for planning, training, and reviewing management procedures and policies, as well as, the crew members.
- Aggressive Compensation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at GM level
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Port Richey, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.