Restaurant General Manager (NEW OPENING)
312 Kittson Ave, Grand Forks, ND 58201 Grand Forks, ND 58201
Beer & Burger Joint
We are searching for a diligent restaurant manager with extremely high standards, enthusiasm for hospitality and exemplary team building skills. If this sounds like your style as a General Manager, we would like to learn more about you! Our founders decided the neighborhood needed a spot that served a simple, delicious burger and quality craft beer and wine. Our restaurant is a community favorite. Friendship, loyalty, support, great ambiance, laughs, are only a few words that describe what working at our company is about. Above all, it's about family. It isn't hard to leave home when you know you're leaving one family just to come to another one. Apply Today for our location in Grand Forks, ND.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager sets and achieves the highest standard in all areas of the operations including the employee experience, customer experience and the financial results. The General Manager oversees training and development of team members and effectively addresses the needs of the customers and staff. The person in this position is responsible for building sales and managing the restaurant’s budget which includes compiling, preparing and maintaining Profit and Loss statements, budgets, and cost controls with regard to food, beverage, and labor goals.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the General Manager
Apply Now - General Manager located in Grand Forks, ND
To be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.