Restaurant General Manager - Apply Today
23 Centennial Blvd, Littleton, CO 80129 Littleton, CO 80129
Restaurant General Manager
Casual Family Dining
For over 50 years, guests have been able to count on us for quality food and great service. While we started as a breakfast-only concept, because of our popularity and customer requests, we soon expanded into all meal service and have continued to thrive. In that time, we grew into hundreds of locations across the Midwest. Our restaurants have become ingrained in the community and have been a first choice for many families. With the expansion we’ve gone through over the years, we offer ample opportunity for Managers joining our team to make and impact and grow with us.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant General Manager will be responsible for creating an overall easy-going customer-focused ambiance. The Restaurant General Manager will take control of day-to-day operations while managing and maintaining operational targets and goals. Additional responsibilities for this Restaurant General Manager position include recruitment and developing a dedicated team centered on improving sales and sales revenue. Inventory management and maximizing profitability by cost control will also be required by the Restaurant General Manager.
- Excellent compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Apply today to learn more about the benefits of this Restaurant General Manager position!
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Littleton, Colorado!
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.