Restaurant General Manager - Casual Concept in Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14225
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Career Advancement
- Medical Expense & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is a must for this position
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievements of solid results
- The General Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Rebekah Deuel-Jones has been a member of the service industry for the last 15 years. While in college, she began as a server in a little local spot, going on to work with both Texas Roadhouse as an opening team member of the Dewitt, New York store and was then with Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Rebekah relocated to Virginia for law school thereafter, and, perpetually drawn to the restaurant industry, purchased and operated several taverns upon finishing school.
After five years in operation, Rebekah opted to leave the owner/operator role to spend more time with her two little girls, Emeline and Edythe. Rebekah is passionate about the service industry, and intimately familiar with the qualities clients desire in a management candidate, having hired and trained many of her own managers during her years as an operator.