Restaurant General Manager - Durham Area
Oshawa, ON L1G1T1
- Industry competitive salary 55 - 65K
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long and Short Term Disability
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least 3 years
- A requirement for the General Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.