Restaurant General Manager - Fast Casual GM
Seattle, WA 98133
Restaurant General Manager
Our Company is searching for a Restaurant General Manager with a passion for hospitality! If you are a Professional General Manager searching for a growing company with a festive, fun and lively environment this may be the opportunity you’ve been awaiting, Apply Today in Seattle, WA. If you are excited about a General Management career with advancement opportunities for our location in Seattle,WA, we are seeking a professional like you!
Title of Position – Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager is responsible for overseeing the overall operations of their restaurant and must be an energetic person ready to take the lead as the brand ambassador. The right candidate will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to maintain an energetic, fun and friendly atmosphere among staff and our guests. The General Manager must be able to communicate effectively with the rest of the Management Team to be able to evaluate work procedures, review standards and respond proactively to the needs of the restaurant. The right General Manager will be able to build a strong customer rapport while building profit levels through brand building within the community.
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- No more overnight shifts
- Closed on all major holidays
- Paid comprehensive hands-on training program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manger must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now- Restaurant General Manager located in Seattle,WA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.