Restaurant General Manager - Fast Casual
Utica, NY 13502
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Options
- Bonus Structure
- Tremendous Growth Opportunity
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and must always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A minimum of three years general management experience in a high volume concept is required for the General Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Rebekah Deuel-Jones has been a member of the service industry for the last 15 years. While in college, she began as a server in a little local spot, going on to work with both Texas Roadhouse as an opening team member of the Dewitt, New York store and was then with Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Rebekah relocated to Virginia for law school thereafter, and, perpetually drawn to the restaurant industry, purchased and operated several taverns upon finishing school.
After five years in operation, Rebekah opted to leave the owner/operator role to spend more time with her two little girls, Emeline and Edythe. Rebekah is passionate about the service industry, and intimately familiar with the qualities clients desire in a management candidate, having hired and trained many of her own managers during her years as an operator.