Restaurant General Manager - Full Service + Bar
Santa Rosa, CA
- Paid training
- Competitive salary structure
- Health and life insurance
- Paid vacations
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager
Michael Chamberlain-Torres, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Michael Chamberlain-Torres joined Gecko Hospitality in 2014. He is a dedicated and diversely equipped hospitality professional. Michael has worked with the J.W. Marriott, Double Tree by Hilton, and Wingate by Wyndham hotels, holding leadership positions in both the Rooms and F&B Divisions. He aims to build lasting relationships with clients and to give back to the community.
To compliment his industry experience, Michael holds a BSBA from The University of Denver (Major: Hospitality Management). He is also a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP).
Hospitality and Tourism are both his personal and professional passions. He is an avid traveler who has visited over 50 countries. He enjoys cultural exchange, SCUBA, and gardening.
Michael assists Kevin Kalstad with our offices in the Pacific Northwest. He has been recognized by Gecko as a Top Performer on multiple occasions and is currently focusing on our Hotel/Resort/Private Club clients.