Restaurant General Manager - Great Company Culture
Manchester, CT US
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employer Matched 401K
- Paid Vacation
- The Restaurant General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- The Restaurant General Manager must $10million+ single unit sales, high volume restaurant experience.
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant General Manager
- The Restaurant General Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Scott Weaver is a results-driven Recruiter with over 20 years of hiring, human resources, hospitality management, and people development experience. He takes pride in his top retention results due to strong operational partnerships and a commitment to selecting top talent.
Scott grew up in the hospitality industry and quickly identified the impact of service focused team members exceeding guest expectations. Scott believes success starts with getting to know the people that drive your business. He has recruited throughout the United States and Canada and never tires of matching great leaders with the right Client.