Restaurant General Manager - Growing Concept - New Opening
1025 S Amity Rd, Conway, AR 72032 Conway, AR 72032 US
Restaurant General Manager
Immediate Need - New Store Opening in Conway!
We have an urgent need for a Restaurant General Manager in the Conway area for a New Store Opening! Over 30 years ago, we started out as a family run restaurant in Southern California. Since then, we’ve rapidly grown across the country and now have thousands of locations in the United States and abroad. The best part is we’re still opening new restaurants and not remaining complacent like many of our competitors. Our leaders have been able to adapt with the times and implement changes in both menu and policies that keep us with and ahead of the times. We feature many delicious (and nutritious) entrees to satisfy appetites of all sizes and aren’t afraid to experiment with new dishes and flavors. With the abundance of growth we have planned, we’re looking for leaders who want more than just a job.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the continuous delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The Restaurant General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The Restaurant General Manager would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Potential
- Apply today to learn more about this Restaurant General Manager position!
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Fast Casual or Quick Service concept
- High volume background; must have Restaurant General Manager experience in restaurants doing over $1.5 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Conway, Arkansas!
Jacob Tarabar, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Since 2006, Jacob Tarabar has been an integral part of the Gecko Hospitality community
He joined Gecko as a part-time Recruiter covering the state of Arkansas, and in 2010, Jacob came aboard full-time, dedicating all his efforts to finding new opportunities for candidates in the market. Two years later, he took over recruiting in Delaware. In addition to his recruiting contributions, Jacob has been actively involved assisting with Gecko Hospitality's advertising and website Job Management for several franchise partners, improving the quality, results and organization of their advertising.
Jacob and his wife currently reside in the St. Louis area, though he still finds time to avidly root for Philadelphia sports teams, including the Super Bowl LII Champion Philadelphia Eagles.