Restaurant General Manager - Growing Fast Casual
Ithaca, NY 14850
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Options
- Bonus Structure
- Tremendous Growth Opportunity
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and must always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A minimum of three years general management experience in a high volume concept is required for the General Manager
Greg Bozek, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Greg Bozek has been in the “People” and “Relationship Building” business in a variety of capacities for over twenty years. After graduating from Michigan State University with a degree in Advertising & Communications, he started off his professional career as Technical Recruiter for Aerotek. From there he held positions on the business & hospitality development side with Frankel, Palace Sports & Entertainment (Detroit Pistons) and Olympia Entertainment (Detroit Red Wings) before making his way back to the recruiting industry and ultimately as a Franchise Owner with Gecko Hospitality. Greg gets great satisfaction in assisting people better their lives by placing them in positions with the diverse client base that he works with.
Greg manages the Western Canada and Upstate New York territories along with his market partner Tim Stanton.
Greg likes to travel with his family, when he and his wife are not running back and forth from the hockey rink, basketball court, soccer and lacrosse fields attending their kids sporting events.