Restaurant General Manager - Growing company with a Great Career Path!
6603 France Ave S. Edina, MN 55435 Minneapolis, MN 55435
Restaurant General Manager
Fast Casual Concept - Expanding concept with Great Growth potential!
Find your place with us at this High-Volume, Fast Casual Concept. We are looking for a General Manager who is an enthusiastic leader and is a great motivator who want to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. If this sounds like the General Manager career you've been looking for then we want to hear from you! We hire individuals who we have confidence in, and we help them build professional relationships that will last.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager is responsible for all daily operations, as well as, supervising subordinate managers and staff to ensure company standards are maintained. As the General Manager you would perform all operational activities such as cost controls, inventories, staffing, training, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies, and would also communicate and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Competitive starting salary
* Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
* Medical Benefits
* Quality of life - no late nights!
* A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
* Opportunities to give back to the community!
* The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated, with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
* The General Manager must be able to drive positive sales and raise guest counts
* The General Manager Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
* This position requires a minimum of 3 years' General Manager experience with Quick Service, Fast Casual or Full Service
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
From spending school breaks helping his father’s restaurants, to eventually becoming a General Manager in a large casual-dining company, Eric comes from a lifetime of restaurant operations background. As a Training Manager who regularly helped develop the future of the company, Eric realized he had a great affinity for helping people find their niche. By truly understanding the needs of both his clients and his candidates, he matches the right person to the right career. In his spare time, Eric enjoys playing in his garage on projects, getting to the beach as often as he can, and watching the Penguins try and win yet another Stanley Cup!