Restaurant General Manager - Immediate Interviews!
Watchung, NJ 07069
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Programs
- Medical Benefits and Paid Vacation
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is a must for this position
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must posses
- The General Manager should have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- The General Manager must live by a guest orientates philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
Cindi’s restaurant roots go back to when she cleaned tables and made hamburgers in her Aunt and Uncle’s Tavern while on summer vacation as a kid. Those summers taught her the value of hard work which advanced her career with the Houlihan’s Company and T.G.I. Friday’s where she spent 17 great years. Cindi’s restaurant management background, her extensive administrative experience and her love of helping others makes her a great fit for Gecko Hospitality. She previously spent 5 years with Gecko’s New York office and is currently supporting our Indiana and New Jersey territories.
In Cindi’s spare time, you can find her enjoying time with her better half, her daughter and a great group of lifelong friends or running her small home based business and mentoring other women to become successful business owners themselves.