Restaurant General Manager - Landmark Resort Property
Pacific City, OR 97135
Our Company is seeking an enthusiastic, high adrenaline Restaurant General Manager who has exceptional customer service skills. If you are a positive, Professional General Manager that thrives in a fun filled, and incredibly dynamic environment this is your opportunity! If you would like to become a Restaurant General Manager with a company with steady growth in both size and profits while in an amusing and enjoyable environment don't miss this opportunity!!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant General Manager will oversee all operations of the facility, providing overall leadership, direction and focus on tactical initiatives and operating specifications to progressively effect business results. The General Manager must be adaptable, flexible, have general enthusiasm for the industry of hospitality, will take initiative and be a strategic thinker. A Professional Restaurant General Manager will have strong statistical interest, able to integrate information into concise business strategies, taking all analytic information and translating it to their team with an innate ability to inspire and create positive energy.
- Industry competitive salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Aggressive bonus structure
- Annual paid vacation
- And much more...
- The Restaurant General Manager should posses 5+ years of high volume restaurant management experience of $6M +
- The Restaurant General Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Restaurant General Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The Restaurant General Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
- The Restaurant General Manager should have open availability
- The Restaurant General Manager should have a strong background with high volume adult beverage settings
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today
Michael Chamberlain-Torres, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Michael Chamberlain-Torres joined Gecko Hospitality in 2014. He is a dedicated and diversely equipped hospitality professional. Michael has worked with the J.W. Marriott, Double Tree by Hilton, and Wingate by Wyndham hotels, holding leadership positions in both the Rooms and F&B Divisions. He aims to build lasting relationships with clients and to give back to the community.
To compliment his industry experience, Michael holds a BSBA from The University of Denver (Major: Hospitality Management). He is also a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP).
Hospitality and Tourism are both his personal and professional passions. He is an avid traveler who has visited over 50 countries. He enjoys cultural exchange, SCUBA, and gardening.
Michael assists Kevin Kalstad with our offices in the Pacific Northwest. He has been recognized by Gecko as a Top Performer on multiple occasions and is currently focusing on our Hotel/Resort/Private Club clients.