Restaurant General Manager- Morning and Daytime Hours- High Volume!
Edgewater, NJ 07020 US
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- This position requires 4 years of successful experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a full-service restaurant
- The Restaurant General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity.
- The Restaurant General Manager must be a team builder, team player and organizer and be dedicated to building productive relationships with associates and guests.
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant General Manager
- The Restaurant General Manager must have a proven track record for building sales and managing costs to budget.
- The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient in MS Excel, Word and email manager.
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”