Restaurant General Manager
Quick Service Restaurant – Southaven, Mississippi
Are you dedicated and ambitious and looking for a new position in a growing franchise as a General Manager? If so, apply to our location in Southaven, MS. We are a leading fast casual restaurant that has been around for over 30 years and now has over 800 locations. Founded in Georgia, we focus on southern comforts with a twist. From Florida to Utah, our brand is nationally recognized as one of the top quick-service restaurants. We are top rated through TripAdvisor and nationally recognized for our sponsorship with several football and basketball teams. If you are excited about a General Management career in the Southaven, MS area, we are seeking a professional just like you!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager helps direct the daily operations of our establishments. Our General Manager will oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. Our General Managers play a major role with recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding team members, along with, their retention. As a General Manager, you would be responsible for conducting performance appraisals while motivating your team members to be the best they can be.
• Top Competitive Wages
• 401K & Life Insurance
• Benefit plan for all Managers
• 5-day work week
• Must have 3-5 years of General Management experience in a Quick Service environment, high volume a plus
• The General Manager must have a solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
• Fast casual counter service experience is a must for the General Manager
• Results Driven with high expectations and standards is a requirement for the General Manager
• The General Manager must have an outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships while leading others
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager in Southaven, MS
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org