Restaurant General Manager - New Opening
250 Summit Park Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15275 Pittsburgh, PA 15275
QSR - Fast Growing New Concept – Unlimted Growth
$55,000 - $65,000
Do You Possess Great Customer Service, Leadership, Team Spirit And Are Looking For An Opportunity To Showcase Your Talent? We are in search of a General Manager who is results driven and who strives for customer service excellence. Apply Today for our location in Pittsburgh, PA. We got our start in a grocery store and case the tastes of the Deep South. People were traveling many miles to enjoy our mouth-watering delights. Within the next year our first franchise location was opened, and we haven’t stopped from there. We trust in developing our people and putting our General Manager on a lifetime career track to grow in their stores, areas and the greater organization. We will inspire the General Manager to optimize their potential, generate enthusiasm through creativity and deliver superb service. This amazing opportunity will not last long! Apply Today for our location in Pittsburgh, PA.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager instructs, trains, coaches and develops their staff to create an environment where enthusiastic people are recognized and rewarded for achieving both professional and personal goals. The General Manager is in charge of the recruiting, hiring and the retention of superb employees. The person will also manage all cash control; enforce company guidelines, accounting, ordering and maintenance of all food and paper inventories. The General Manager works to increase sales and profits while setting objectives and achieving success within the restaurant.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager in a Fast Casual or QSR environment
- The General Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer service satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
- The General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager located in Pittsburgh, PA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Partner | Restaurant & Hospitality Divisions
Joy has extensive experience within the Human Resources discipline which spans across several areas of HR. During her career, she has held several management roles in the large domestic and international firms, leading various human resources functions and has led large scale, cross divisional, projects. Her philosophy and focus is to help businesses utilize the Human Capital platform to take business performance to the next level.