Restaurant General Manager - New Opening
1007 Main St Unit A, Williston, ND 58801 Williston, ND 58801
Restaurant General Manager
LEADER IN FAST - FOOD INNOVATION – GROWTH
$45,000 - $50,000 DOE, Bonus and Benefits
If you’re looking for a very rewarding General Manager career opportunity with a continuously growing company, consider this nationally leading QSR chain. We can offer a great culture and a wide range of opportunities to help you grow your hospitality career. If you desire to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you!
If you’re looking for a Restaurant Management career that gives back to its workers and community in the Williston, ND area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. He/she would ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Aggressive Compensation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Optional Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at GM level
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Williston, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.