Restaurant General Manager / Partner
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
General Manager / Managing Partner
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
This Managing Partner career opportunity is filled with Legendary Food, Legendary Service and lots of Legendary Fun! Apply Today to become the Managing Partner of our location in Clearwater, FL. Our team has an incredible sense of pride in everything they do and are full of passion ensuring each guest has a Legendary Experience every time. Since we opened our doors, our main focus has been putting our employees first. Our founder’s belief is if all of our team members are happy, our guests will have an amazing experience to brag about! We are a family restaurant, and we believe our family is: every member of every community we are present in. You will see our team members both in the restaurant and out in the community supporting local charitable organizations, schools and fundraisers. Don’t miss this legendary opportunity as a Managing Partner, Apply Today for our location in Clearwater, FL.
Title of Position: Managing Partner
Job Description: The Managing Partner will have true ownership in their restaurant. With our core values as their guide they will be responsible for overseeing all operations from our Legendary Service to our Legendary Scratch-Based Food. The Managing Partner will have to be comfortable leading a group of team members as well as the management team supporting you. You will be working ‘hands on’ with the Kitchen Manager to ensure smooth operations in our Scratch-Based Kitchen, as well as with the Service Manager to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, and we WOW each and every guest. The Managing Partner Will Receive A Generous Base Salary Plus 10% Of Net Income With The Average Annual Compensation Exceeding 100K+.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Structured Training Programs
- A Culture that Promotes a Fun, High Energy Work Environment
- And the Best Benefit of all….Growth
- $45,000 - $55,000 plus Bonus $ and ownership!
- The Managing Partner should always provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- The Managing Partner must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Managing Partner
- A requirement for the Managing Partner is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Managing Partner in a high volume environment
Apply Now-Managing Partner located in Clearwater, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.