Restaurant General Manager - QSR General Manager -Tupelo, Mississippi
- Competitive Salary
- Life/Work Balance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Programs
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Job Security and Advancement Potential
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 3-5 years General Restaurant Management or related experience
- Great Communication skills along with strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Maintain a positive professional attitude
- Great stress management
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Great organizational skills
- The desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.