Restaurant General Manager - QSR
1220 E 14th St, Des Moines, IA 50316 Des Moines, IA 50316
Restaurant General Manager
Quick Service - Immediate Need
For about 30 years we’ve been there for customers across the country. Whether it’s a quick drink on the way to work or one of our delicious lunch items, we take care of our guests. Our team regularly adds new menu items and looks into ways to spice up favorite items. Due to popular demand, we have started expanding outside the region, opening stores across the globe. If you're ready to take on the challenge of this Restaurant General Manager position in Des Moines, Iowa, apply today!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: As a Restaurant General Manager, you must be a self-motivated, dedicated and outgoing leader who can manage your team with respect, honesty and knowledge while promoting the culture and values of our Company. As the Restaurant General Manager you must also be highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to value change and to work effectively in a fast paced environment. It is also important that the Restaurant General Manager displays excellent communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills as well as a dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Vacation
- Apply today to learn more about the benefits this Restaurant General Manager position has to offer!
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager
- A stable work history - no more than two jobs Restaurant General Manager in the previous five years
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant General Manager located in Des Moines, Iowa!
Tara Gates, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Tara Gates joined the Gecko Hospitality team as a Restaurant Recruiter in 2014. As a Recruiter, Tara has been very successful in connecting top talent candidates with successful corporate restaurants. She has mastered the craft of engaging candidates on a personal level, coordinating interviews with the clients, as well as determining the hiring needs and fulfilling the position with candidates that excel expectations set forth by the client. She attributes this to her 20+ years of experience managing different types of restaurant settings from privately owned upscale facilities, banquet, to casual corporate environments.
In addition to being a Recruiter, Tara is an adventurous risk taker and thrill seeker and has a passion for living on the edge. She enjoys four wheeling, rock climbing, white water rafting and traveling. Tara attended Penn State University and was an All Star Track and Cross Country runner.