Restaurant General Manager - Wide Range of Growth Opportunities
- Generous Salary
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Growth Potential and Advancement
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Must have 2 years of Restaurant Management experience in a Fast Casual environment
- High volume restaurant experience a plus
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Strong sense of urgency, with a customer, focused mentality
- Results Driven with high expectations and standards
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships while leading others
- A Positive and Winning attitude
- The desire to develop talent and encourage team members
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.