Restaurant General Manager- AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!
Wakefield, RI 02879 US
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent Health, Dental and Life Insurance Plans
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Work/Life Balance
- Must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant General Manager
- Must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”