Restaurant General Manager- Quality of Life, Benefits, Growth, Scratch Kitchen!
Bronx, NY 10583 US
Quickly Expanding Fast Casual Concept
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager is responsible for maintaining quality restaurant operations, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining the success of the restaurant while acting as a role model and displaying professional conduct towards customers and staff. This person will oversee upgrading and strengthening operations when needed and maintaining quality products and service according to company standards and policies while overseeing the profit and loss of the restaurant by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. Our General Managers also play a major role in recruiting, interviewing and selecting outstanding team members as well as their retention.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Must have 3-5 years of Restaurant General Management experience in a QSR/Fast Casual environment, high volume a plus
- The ability to train, guide and lead team members
- The ability to work with a high degree of independence and discretion
- Works well under pressure and has strong problem-solving skills
- Good organizational, communication and time-management skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume.
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”