Restaurant General Manager -RGM Fast Casual
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Energetic Fun Working Atmosphere
- Advancement Opportunities
- The General Manager must have a high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years.
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
- The General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times.
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jordan Snyder has a rich background in Hospitality which spans back over a decade. Jordan’s work within the Hospitality industry has included Buffalo Wild Wings, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, McMenamins Historic Hotels, Pubs & Breweries, Dutch Bros Coffee, and Sweet Tomatoes.
Jordan is currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Portland State University. Prior to this, Jordan studied Theatre Arts and Entertainment & Tourism Management with Portland Actor’s Conservatory. Jordan’s diverse professional background will benefit both his candidates and clients. Please call or e-mail Jordan today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.