Restaurant General Manager 100-110K
Las Vegas, NV 89123 US
- Excellent compensation packages
- Competitive Bonus Program
- 401 (k) retirement savings with a company match
- Medical/Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- A minimum of three years restaurant general management experience for a high volume concept is required for the Restaurant General Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant General Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Larry Friedkin, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Larry Friedkin has been the Gecko Hospitality Franchise partner for Maryland and Nevada since 2010. Larry has over 35 years of experience in the Food and Beverage industry. Starting out as a newspaper boy, he worked a variety of jobs building up to his first restaurant position as a busser at the age of 14. Larry continued in the hospitality industry through high school and college, starting with waiting tables and bartending and 12 years later, became a Multi-Unit General Manager. Joining Metromedia Restaurants in 1987, Larry spent nearly 15 years at Steak and Ale, the last 10 1/2 as an Area Director guiding 9 locations and being named Operators Director of the Year in 1998. In 2001, he joined O'Charley's Inc. as an Operations Director and opened up 5 locations during his nearly 9 year tenure.
Larry enjoys each and every day at Gecko, assisting others attain their professional goals. He is extremely grateful to partner with Gecko and plan to continue creating great relationships.
Larry has two great sons and enjoys camping, boating, biking, swimming and any outdoor activities – crazy about nature. He is also a devoted, lifelong Eagles fan.