Restaurant General Manager
1698 W Market St #13, Akron, OH 44313 Akron, OH 44313
Restaurant General Manager
We are seeking a General Manager candidate for a popular fast paced high volume Quick Service restaurant in the Akron, Ohio area. We are looking for a disciplined, self-reliant and goal oriented Leader! Excellent opportunity for a success driven General Manager to operate a strong restaurant concept. Future career growth opportunity to multi-unit supervision for a top performer due to rapid expansion of the concept!
Title of Position: General Manager
Description: The General Manager provides overall leadership and direct supervision of daily operations to ensure the restaurant meets and/or exceeds its annual operating goals. The General Manager drives excellence in customer service while maintaining standards for product and the facility. The General Manager must maintain financial control meeting the restaurant's profit margin goals. The General Manager is also in charge of recruiting, training, development, and the motivation of team members.
- Total Compensation: $40,000 - $50,000
- Excellent work-life balance: 45 hour work week
- A minimum of 2+ years General Manager experience is required for this General Manager opportunity
- The General Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- A strong understanding of restaurant cost metrics is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jim Koehler has been an Executive Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Jim has had a versatile career in corporate hospitality, as District Manager for JoJo's & Coco's Restaurants, HR Manager for Chi Chi’s Restaurants, Employee Relations Director for Ditan Inc., and a Field Recruiter for TGI Fridays Restaurants.
Coupled with his enriched hospitality background, Jim has always possessed a strong work ethic and intense dedication, which has enhanced his sustained performance success. Throughout his career, Jim has consistently cultivated and developed respected professional relationships utilizing his proficient interpersonal communication skills. Jim is genuinely inspired to passionately add value to the personal and professional growth of others.
Jim has been married for 30 years to the love of his life, Tracy, and is the proud father of Wade & Brock. Jim is devoted to his Church Community, and enjoys a variety of outdoor activities.