Restaurant General Manager
Aventura, FL 33180
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental Insurance Package Options
- Paid Vacation
- A Dynamic, Fun Work Environment
- Restaurant experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is a must for this position
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievements of solid results
- The General Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Emilie Hartwig, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Emilie Hartwig joined Gecko Hospitality in 2013, recruiting for the South Florida region with Franchise Partner Brian Hartwig. Emilie has an impressive background in Communications and Human Resources with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Certification in Human Resources. Emilie is also very business savvy having worked in the Financial Industry for 15 years focusing on Employee Training and Business Development. Emilie also has experience in the Retail Industry, and owned her own business for 10 years.
Emilie is the proud parent of 3 adult children. When she is not hard at work recruiting for Gecko, Emilie’s hobbies including gardening and enjoying a good book.