Restaurant General Manager
2601 State St, Bismarck, ND 58504 Bismarck, ND 58504 US
Restaurant General Manager
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AND QUALITY OF LIFE
Want to make a difference? Want to be a leader? This Quick Service Restaurant offers more opportunities for General Manager Professionals with the challenges they want and the recognition they deserve. We are seeking career-minded, motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits, provide superior service, and have a passion for being the best in the business. If this sounds like the Restaurant General Manager career you been looking for then we want to hear from you. If you are looking for a Restaurant General Management career that gives back in the Bismarck, ND area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. He/she would ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Competitive pay and excellent bonus opportunities
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at GM level
- Stability as defined by no more than 2 employers in the past 5 years
- Have a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced environment and guest focused mentality
- Ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating team members
- Understands Profit and Loss Reports, Food Cost, Inventory, Food Safety and Sanitation Requirement
- Ability to hire, train and develop team members
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Bismarck, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.