Restaurant General Manager
14701 Snow Road Brookpark, Ohio 44142 Brookpark, OH 44142 US
Industry Leading Concept
We are seeking Restaurant General Manager candidates due to aggressive growth & expansion! We are in search of General Manager Professionals who are results driven and who strive for customer service excellence. Our Quick Service Restaurants are recognized for serving top quality, delicious, and affordable meals.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager instructs, trains, coaches and develops their staff to create an environment where enthusiastic people are recognized and rewarded for achieving both professional and personal goals. The General Manager is in charge of the recruiting, hiring and the retention of superb employees. The person will also manage all cash control; enforce company guidelines, accounting, ordering and maintenance of all food and paper inventories. The General Manager works to increase sales and profits while setting objectives and achieving success within the restaurant.
- Competitive Wages: $45,000 - $55,000+, depending on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years QSR or Fast Casual experience as a General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer service satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
- The General Manager should act as a brand ambassador for our company at all times
Please forward you resume for immediate consideration to: jim@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jim Koehler has been an Executive Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Jim has had a versatile career in corporate hospitality, as District Manager for JoJo's & Coco's Restaurants, HR Manager for Chi Chi’s Restaurants, Employee Relations Director for Ditan Inc., and a Field Recruiter for TGI Fridays Restaurants.
Coupled with his enriched hospitality background, Jim has always possessed a strong work ethic and intense dedication, which has enhanced his sustained performance success. Throughout his career, Jim has consistently cultivated and developed respected professional relationships utilizing his proficient interpersonal communication skills. Jim is genuinely inspired to passionately add value to the personal and professional growth of others.
Jim has been married for 30 years to the love of his life, Tracy, and is the proud father of Wade & Brock. Jim is devoted to his Church Community, and enjoys a variety of outdoor activities.