Restaurant General Manager
4201 Congress St Charlotte, NC 28054 Charlotte, NC 28209 US
Restaurant General Manager
Fast Casual-Industry Leader
Salary 60k - 65k
We Are In Need Of A General Manager To Share Our Focus Of Becoming A Global Brand And Dominating The Premium Fast Casual Segment in The Restaurant Industry. We have performance-based culture and we want leaders who have a high level of integrity and intellect. Our intensity in executing our mission and vision sets us apart from our competition.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: To be a successful Restaurant General Manager for our company, you need to be an individual who prides yourself on strong leadership talents, demonstrates innovative ideas and have an unparalleled passion for your work. Our Restaurant General Manager will provide employees with tools needed to give our guests the great service they've come to expect from us. As the Restaurant General Manager, you will be able to recognize the talents and job performance of all employees. The Restaurant General Manager will oversee training and advancement programs and abide by our "Pleasing People" mission.
· Live and teach the mission and vision of the company.
· Responsible for ensuring restaurant operations run smoothly,
· Making sure the guest is the number one priority
· Develop a bench of well-trained talent for each level within the restaurant.
· Direct all activates pertaining to a clean, safe and attractive environment, the overall guest experience, staffing, discipline, payroll and repair and maintenance.
· The business will be managed by directing and holding the management and service production teams accountable for service and operations excellence.
- Must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others
- A solid track record in achieving financial results
- Must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Excellent Compensation
- Quarterly Incentive bonus Program
- Day One Medical, vision and Dental Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Apply Now-General Manager located in Charlotte, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to adele@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Adele began her career in a full-service casual chain restaurant. She worked her way up from an entry-level position to a Service Manager and eventually became the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. During this time, she helped open and staff new locations. Because of her experiences, she understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process.
She then worked for a Healthcare Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success, she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Adele has never lost her focus on service. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports, and cooking with her husband.