Restaurant General Manager
Charlotte, NC 28203 US
Are you a high-energy Restaurant General Manager with the enthusiasm and expertise to be a part of our team? Come join the fun! We have the ideal place to make a difference! We have a simple, straightforward philosophy- remarkable service, attractive smiles and an agreeable attitude. There’s a great deal of growth opportunity in our group and we encourage our personnel to grow with us. You can expect a challenging and enjoyable work environment which allows our team to step-up, get noticed and produce excellent sales growth. We’re searching for a Restaurant General Manager with the desire to make every guests experience excellent. Apply Today for Charlotte, NC.
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development, and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits, and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience. The General Manager reports to the District Manager on a daily and weekly basis. Primary responsibilities include overseeing and managing all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance to guest service.
- The Restaurant General manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant General Manager
- The Restaurant General Manager must be proficient in achieving positive financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant General Manager
- Restaurant experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant General manager is a must for this position