Restaurant General Manager
39B Mill Plain Rd, Danbury, CT 06811 Danbury, CT 06811 US
Restaurant General Manager
**CASUAL RESTAURANT** CONCEPT
$60, 000 - $70, 000 Based on Experience Bonus Potential
Whether you re a born leader, or have earned your stripes through years of restaurant management experience, you might be just the Restaurant General Manager we re looking for goal-oriented, team-focused and ready to hit the ground running. This Casual Concept is looking for a Restaurant General Manager Professionals in the Danbury, CT area. We offer competitive salary and benefits to our Restaurant General Managers!
Restaurant General Manger Candidates should have a strong work ethic and passion for food, live music, games and a late night menu!
With our growth, there s an abundance of room to advance from within for our Management staff.
The Restaurant General Manager is ultimately responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities at all times. All activities of the Restaurant General Manager are expected to be consistent with and supportive of the restaurant s business plan. The Restaurant General Manager ensures all employees (Assistant Managers, Shift supervisors, and Team members) are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- Restaurant General Manager candidates should have 2+ years of current Full Service or Casual Restaurant General Manager experience
- Restaurant General Manager should have high volume background;
- Restaurant General Manager must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Restaurant General Manager must have the ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager must have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Restaurant General Manager must have hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant General Manager must have an excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rubert@geckohospitality.Com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.